We are looking for an experienced conceptual Senior Graphic and Multimedia Designer to join our creative team, working across all our client accounts.
We need someone who is great at interpreting a brand and communication strategy and bringing it to life in a creative big idea while rolling that concept out across all communication channels and platforms.
As our Senior Graphic and Multimedia Designer you will:
- Conceptualise and design creative big ideas and concepts
- Apply creative big ideas and concepts across all executions and channels.
- Design digital marketing including websites, app creative, social media and digital advertising.
- Design direct marketing including email, desk drops and notifications.
- Design internal communication
- Design advertising including YouTube ads, outdoor, digital campaigns, etc.
- Design collateral and branding including brand guides, brochures, publications, merchandising, etc.
- Design multimedia content including infographics, social media posts, stories, videos, etc.
- Collaborate with our team including our strategy and content teams, social media and digital team, campaign managers and digital developers.
- Oversee and manage all video production from selecting the type of video and building the story/script to sourcing footage and producing a compelling end product.
- Produce digital marketing videos (for use on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc)
- Work on multiple clients, projects and briefs at the same time.
As our Senior Graphic and Multimedia Designer, you must:
- Have some level of education in communication/ marketing or design. A degree or a higher diploma is a plus
- Have excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. After Effects is an added bonus.
- Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Provide us with a strong portfolio showcasing your working experience in the various areas we have highlighted for this role. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Be exceptionally strong conceptually with the ability to think on your feet
- Be smart and enjoy creating solutions for the problems our clients look to us to solve.
- Have a wide understanding of the digital landscape: current and emerging. You will need to demonstrate an ability to take a seed of an idea and create a digital ecosystem: displaying how the idea works and evolves for each touch-point. It’s imperative that you have a firm grasp of digital design principles.
- Have a solid understanding not only of the creative process, but also in selling your ideas and concepts to the team and our clients.
- Demonstrate a need to learn and grow yourself. We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to try new things, learn new methods and motivate the team to do the same
- Have knowledge of motion graphics and video production
- Have knowledge of UX and UI design principals
- Show equal understanding of design as well as the written word
- Show an understanding of paid digital media such as Google search campaigns, PPC campaigns and display campaigns
- Have excellent time-management skills, always delivering work on time and ensuring the creative team does the same
You’ll score points if you:
- Have working experience in other Adobe CC programs
- Can write video storylines
- Build videos for clients
- Spirited, adaptable, friendly and diligent
- Enthusiastic about creative and digital solutions, always curious to learn and share new ideas
- Passionate about studio life and maintaining a healthy agency culture
- Both diplomatic and persuasive in equal measures
This isn’t a role to grow into; you will need to be able to demonstrate you’re already delivering to this level, however we’ll offer you opportunities to learn and gain experience to improve your skills and stay and ahead of the game.
About the agency
At Stratitude, we are a team of dedicated professionals known for our exceptional creativity, innovative thinking, and unwavering commitment to achieving outstanding results for our clients. We believe in the power of collaboration and teamwork to create something truly magical.
Are you the brilliant senior graphic & multimedia designer we’re looking for? Apply online now.
Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.