We are looking for a front-end developer intern to join our digital team, working across all our client accounts.
We need someone who wants to be great at building digital platforms, ensuring projects are well-tested and developed with the latest and best technologies available.
As our front-end developer intern you will:
- Work on multiple clients, projects and briefs at the same time
- Work closely with our studio team to ensure all planning documents, design and copywriting are presented at an exceptional standard within the project scope
- Have an opportunity to use modern frameworks and code management facilities
- Have access to a wide variety of projects, from interactive platforms and corporate websites to hand-built CMS and PWAs for our clients
- Not have any concerns from your team if you use 'stack overflow', and other suitable learning spaces online, including copying and pasting good existing code from reputable sources
As our front-end developer, you must:
- Have a degree or diploma in development
- Have an understanding of NPM, GitHub, deployment and testing processes
- Have some level of education in technology and programming
- Do some basic hackerrank tests to let us know where you are in your programming career
- Provide us with a strong portfolio showcasing your working experience in the various areas we have highlighted for this role. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered. Links are fine for this, but a private Github account exhibiting your coding skill is a big plus.
- Write neat, commented and well-tested code
- Demonstrate a need to learn and grow yourself. We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to try new things, learn new methods and motivate the team to do the same.
- Have knowledge of UX and UI design principles
- Have excellent time-management skills, always delivering work on time
You'll score points if you:
- Have a couple of Vue.js projects under your belt, especially using Axios API code
- Have worked with and can code your own APIs and databases using MySQL and PHP
- Have architectured solutions and object models for your projects
- Have native app development skills
- Have a working knowledge of Apache
About the agency
- Spirited, adaptable, friendly and diligent
- Happy to solve coding problems on the fly, using whatever resources are available to you
- Enthusiastic about creative and digital solutions, always curious to learn and share new ideas
- Passionate about development life and maintaining a healthy agency culture
- Both diplomatic and persuasive in equal measures
At Stratitude, we are a team of dedicated professionals known for our exceptional creativity, innovative thinking, and unwavering commitment to achieving outstanding results for our clients. We believe in the power of collaboration and teamwork to create something truly magical.
Are you the brilliant front-end developer we’re looking for? Apply online now.
Alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.