Stratitude is an award-winning full-service marketing agency. Our clients range from corporate to retail industries. We are focused, determined, hard-working, creative, smart and solution orientated. We understand strategy and know exactly what we are aiming to achieve with every piece of work we do. We are creative and know how to translate strategy into creative that delivers. We are creative problem solvers.
Purpose of Job:
This individual will lead and grow key accounts within the agency that are focused on digital brand building and lead generation campaigns. You will be performing multiple roles across the digital marketing eco-system, which include but are not limited to digital strategic consulting, digital campaign management (across Google Marketing Platforms, SEO, analytics, PPC and social media), project management of website development projects and reporting across all campaign platforms.
You need to be able to:
Provide efficient client liaison and project management abilities to deliver on client requirements.
Consult with clients regarding SEO, user flow, website interaction and behaviours, audience segmentation and all other issues relating to clients' requirements in relation to user acquisition, conversions and more. In depth knowledge of Google analytics, GA4 and global site tag management to unlock key opportunities for client.
Responsible for scoping, planning, developing, optimising and managing clients' digital campaigns, which includes social media, direct marketing, and online advertising, to improve their web presence and achieve their digital marketing goals.
Responsible for building and managing relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for all things digital
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver client success
- Prioritise and manage clients' expectations
- Plan and oversee digital campaigns, including the creation of Display, Video, Social Ads etc.
- Management of channel growth, organic VS paid
- Together with the broader development team, optimise web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Implement and manage site tags
- Report on web and digital channel performance metrics
- Plan, implement and report on Direct Marketing campaigns that include both SMS and Email “nodes”
- Ensure the strategic and creative excellence of team outputs in response to client briefs
- Maximise team output and efficiencies through co-ordinating team workflow, with responsibility for all digital work in progress, effectively delegating to team members and managing team workload
- Where applicable, mentor team members and develop their skillset in accordance with their relevant digital skill requirements
- Play a key role in the recruitment of new team members as and when required
- Collaboratively manage the agency's digital department with the Technical/ Development Head
- Scope and prepare proposals for the agency's more complex digital builds
- Actively manage the digital team, including job and project scheduling, leave and performance management
- Act as a point of contact for the digital team within the broader agency
- Conflict resolution within the digital team (and between the digital team and the rest of the agency)
- Act as part of the agency's digital problem-solving team, providing insight and possible tech solutions wherever possible
Digital project management:
Daily management of development projects with the agency's development team, including job scheduling and quality control to ensure on time delivery.
- Oversee development of wire framing and site architecture for new website projects
- Knowledge and understanding around code management, platforms and 3rd party integrations, IE: API integration
- Detailed project management of development projects with clients, including setting milestones, Client reviews and feedback sessions and go-live dates
- Pro-active communication with Clients and the development team on project variance
- Timely coordination of project billing and management of any third-party contractors
Digital campaign management:
Intricately involved in the set up and day-to-day roll-out and management of campaigns.
- Plan and manage the roll out, implementation, tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns with a key focus on digital lead generation
- Manage innovative digital solutions that stand out from the rest, ie: gamification
- Brief and oversee the work of internal resources (and external suppliers, such as designers, copy writers, videographers, Google AdWords specialists) who deliver much of the campaign activity
- Work within a budget and manage overspends accordingly
- Drive brainstorming and conceptual sessions to unlock key opportunities for clients
- Proof-read copy and act as a sounding board for creative execution
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Where possible (supported by client), maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Safekeeping and protection of all customer data – full POPIA compliance and understanding
- Actively implement direct marketing campaigns and automated workflows
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Keep abreast of current trends in digital/web marketing sphere to consult to clients and ensure they are ahead of the curve
- Devise and prepare campaign/project timelines and schedules (detailed project plans for both internal and external tracking)
- Oversee the quality of content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free and aligned to strategy
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary
Google advertising campaign management:
- Consult to clients on digital advertising campaigns
- Oversee the conceptualisation, implementation, tracking, refinement and reporting of all client Google Search, Google Display, YouTube and social media campaigns.
- This includes building and implementing of keyword planners, reporting on key words, managing the keyword planner to help generate rich content.
- Leverage off tools to drive better campaign insight, ie implement conversion trackers to track user behaviour across the website
- Manage monthly client accounts and retainers, including annual contract renewals
- Manage, quote and invoice monthly ad hoc jobs
- Manage and track digital rates, hours spend and costing to ultimately drive business unit profitability
- Manage 3rd party suppliers, contracts and subscriptions, ie Plannable and SemRush
- Give insight and provide opinions on financial matters/ concerns (including budgeting and forecasting of the digital business unit)
- Management of live budget tracker to report on client digital ad spend (across all channels), including keeping accurate records of profit margin and overspend
- Actively involved in new business efforts from generating leads, qualifying opportunities to setting up appointments, credentials presentations and client on-boarding
- Quoting, scoping and proposal writing (for primarily digital projects and retainers)
Knowledge and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification
- Broad computer skills
- Understanding/knowledge of Magnetic and Everlytic (a plus)
- Experience in managing high profile clients and/or large projects (a plus)
- Agency experience (a must)
- A can-do outlook and approach
- Creates an environment where challenge is the norm
- Identifies, flags and addresses issues pro-actively
- Pro-actively identifies communication and new business opportunities within clients' businesses
- Creative thinker to think outside the box and challenge the norm
- Is passionate and career-orientated
- Presents positively in all that they do
- Self motivated and ability to work independently
Are you the brilliant digital account manager we’re looking for? Apply online now.
Alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.